PRODUCTSPlease call us to place an order on any of the below products
Enviroseal Masonry Water Repellent
Enviroseal is an effective water repellent liquid based on a solvent free silicone/siloxane emulsion for use above ground on porous brickwork, cement renderings, asbestos, cement/mineral boards, unglazed tiles, cast concrete, roughcast, stonework (including calcareous materials, i.e. those containing limestone), wood, canvas and leather.
Surfaces treated with Enviroseal remain permeable to vapour so that moisture within the structure does not remain trapped.
Enviroseal is clear and colourless and will not normally alter the appearance of treated surfaces. In some circumstances, however, very slight darkening may occur.
Product Code: ENVIRO5LT, ENVIRO25LT
Pack Sizes:5 litres, 25 litres
- Highly penetrating, low odour solvent.
- May be applied by brush or low pressure spray.
- Will shed waterborne dirt and reduce surface contamination.
- Improves insulation by keeping surfaces dry.
- Vapour permeable (allows the surface to breath).
- Becomes effective immediately after drying (approximately 3 hours).
- May be overcoated at a later date with decorative paints.
- Conforms to the performance requirements of BS 6477:1992 for substrate groups I and II.